Factory Reset of Printer
TRY THIS FIRST if your printer is:
- Skipping labels when printing.
- Printing blank labels uncontrollably (see below).
- Having connection issues.
- Showing multi-colored lights.
- Having other issues not addressed on this page.
HOW TO FACTORY RESET:
- Turn OFF the printer and leave it turned OFF.
- Press and hold PAUSE + FEED while turning ON the printer.
- Release after all the lights flash orange briefly.
- Wait for a few blank labels to print out. If not, then restart this entire process.
- When the STATUS indicator ( )is green, go directly to the PrepWizard app and trying printing a label.
Printer Not Found
If the PrepWizard app is unable to find the Zebra ZD410 printer, then please follow these steps:
- Is the printer ON? The indicator light on top of the printer should be green.
- Make sure the bluetooth on your phone or tablet is turned on.
- Make sure you are close to the printer.
- Still not working? Perform factory reset of printer.
- Try restarting your own device.
- Finally, uninstall and reinstall PrepWizard.
Warning: You should not manually connect your phone or tablet to the printer by using the bluetooth settings. PrepWizard automatically pairs to the printer, so no manual pairing is needed.
When you initially install the app, the app requests your permission to access your location. If you accidentally declined upon. downloading, you can change settings here: Learn how to enable location services.
You can also simply unisntall and reinstall the app and it will ask again.
If were unsure of why PrepWizard needed it, you can go to the Privacy section of your device’s settings to enable it.
I DON'T SEE MY PRODUCTS
Green Peppers & Onions Only
This is either an error on our end, or because your store has not paid to use PrepWizard. Please contact us for assistance and provide your store #, store address, and restaurant brand name.
Blank Screen/No Products Shown
This is likely an internet connection issue. Please check your Wifi or cellular data signal. It might help to restart your mobile device.
Labels Are Unaligned/Off Center
The ZebraZD410 requires calibration. Hold down the Pause + Cancel buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. Learn how to align labels on a Zebra ZD410 Printer
Printer Won't stop printing blank labels
1. Lift up the printer lid, and make sure the yellow adjustable sensor is in the center. See picture below.
2. Next, complete a factory reset. Instructions at the top of this page.