FACTORY RESET OF PRINTER
TRY THIS FIRST if your printer is:
HOW TO FACTORY RESET:
- Turn OFF the printer and leave it turned OFF.
- Press and hold PAUSE + FEED while turning ON the printer.
- Release after all the lights flash orange briefly.
- Wait for a few blank labels to print out. If not, then restart this entire process.
If the PrepWizard app is unable to find the Zebra ZD410 printer, then please follow these steps:
- Is the printer ON? The indicator light on top of the printer should be green.
- Make sure the bluetooth on your phone or tablet is turned on.
- Make sure you are close to the printer.
- Still not working? Perform factory reset of printer.
- Try restarting your own device.
- Finally, uninstall and reinstall PrepWizard.
When you initially install the app, the app requests your permission to access your location. If you accidentally declined upon downloading, you can change settings here: Learn how to enable location services.
You can also simply uninstall and reinstall the app and it will ask again.
Green Peppers & Onions Only
This is either an error on our end, or because your store has not paid to use PrepWizard. Please contact us for assistance and provide your store #, store address, and restaurant brand name.
Blank Screen/No Products Shown
This is likely an internet connection issue. Please check your Wifi or cellular data signal. It might help to restart your mobile device.
The ZebraZD410 requires calibration. Hold down the Pause + Cancel buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. Learn how to align labels on a Zebra ZD410 Printer